*Hop-on hop-off travel *Door-to-door *Travel in any direction *Time limit
• Buy one ticket and hop on and off as often as you like within the time period. You can travel in any direction you want. You get picked up and dropped off at the door of your accommodation.
• There are over 200 establishments to choose from (backpacker hostels, guest houses, lodges & hotels) and more than 40 cities, towns or villages to visit.
• Your travel pass starts on the first day of your travel and is valid for 7 or 14 or 21 consecutive days.
• Our buses are 19 seater semi-luxury buses, all with on-board Wifi, TV & DVDs, USB Port, Air Conditioning and information files to discover what’s hot in each area. We have trailers so there’s plenty of space for your surfboard or guitar and our qualified and friendly drivers are dedicated o make your Baz Bus experience a memorable one!
• Free shuttle service will automatically be arranged by Baz Bus when you book your seat to/from Stellenbosch and Hermanus.
• Some of the locations shown on the map are only accessible through the use of Shuttle Services which link to our route. Shuttle Services run independently to Baz Bus and need to be pre-arranged by the traveller (except for Hermanus). Shuttle costs are payable directly to the accommodation offering the service.(except for Hermanus where Baz Bus offer a FREE shuttle service).
• Port Elizabeth
Cape Town to Port Elizabeth: Departs daily at 7:15 hrs.
Port Elizabeth to Cape Town: Departs daily at 6:45 hrs.
Port Elizabeth to Durban: Departs Tues, Wed, Fri and Sun at 6:45 hrs.
Durban to Port Elizabeth: Departs Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat at 6:45
Durban to Johannesburg/Pretoria: Departs Tues, Thurs, Sat, and Sun at 7:30 hrs.
Johannesburg/Pretoria to Durban: Departs Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun at 7:30 hrs.
• Cancellation of any Baz Bus ticket/tours will result in a 15% fee if made within 24 hours of purchase. Baz Bus must be notified in writing within the 24 hours to qualify for the cancellation. This must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. A Baz Bus ticket / tour may only be considered cancelled once you have received a written confirmation from the Baz Bus office.
• No refund will be given for a cancellation made after 24 hours of purchase
• There are no refunds for unused sections.
• Hop-on Hop-off tickets (except for return tickets) & Cape peninsula Day tours are transferable.
• Travel Passes, Return Tickets, and Wildlife Safari & Adventure Tours & Packages are not transferable.
Age 0 – 3 kids need to have a car seat (this needs to be pre-arranged for Baz Bus).
Telephone: +27 (0) 87 940 7474