The most amazing experience of your life!
The view from Africa’s highest bridge captures all the majesty and tranquility of the Bloukrans River valley. But there is nothing tranquil about throwing yourself more than 200 metres down towards the river below. Bloukrans Bungy uses pendulum bungee technology to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable bungee jump possible. Jumpers are secured in a full-body harness combined with an ankle connection.
The Bloukrans Bungy is the world’s highest commercial bungy bridge. It is also the highest commercial natural bungy jump in the world. We have had a number of world records associated with Bloukrans. In 2003, Bloukrans bungy was recognised as the worlds highest commercial bungy jump. In 2008 we were part of two more world records. Veronica Dean performed 19 bungy jumps in one hour and Bill Boshoff performed 101 jumps in a 24 hour period. Bill’s world record was subsequently surpassed, but in 2011 we facilitated Scott Huntley to regain the world record with 107 jumps in the 24 hour period.
We have played host to the likes of Prince Harry, Jack Osbourne, Thabo Mbeki, the Zuma family, Bobby Skinstad, Hansie Cronje, Fanie De Villiers, Kelly Slater, Andy Irons, The Amazing Race, and many more famous and not so famous visitors – you never know who you could meet on any given day at Bloukrans, the worlds highest bungy bridge!
• How do you get out to the top of the arch? you have 2 options:
a) There is a walkway attached to the underside of the road deck that leads from the embankment out to the top of the arch.
b) Face Adrenalin has introduced a new thrilling experience, all jumpers can now Zipline to the bridge then Bungy.
• What’s the recoil like? This is the smoothest bungy on the planet. The cord is attached to the back of the bridge and loops under the bridge to the jump point at the front. The bungy cord therefore pulls you out of your freefall into a huge pendulum swing as you rebound…
• Photos and video: You get to view your video and photos after the jump and they are available for purchase immediately if you choose. Clothing is also extra.
• Minimum Age: 14 years
• Maximum Weight: 150 kg
• Minimum weight: 35 kg
• Experience: no Experience Requirement
• Medical restrictions: The following are some of the conditions that may be adversely by our activities. Please consult us if you have any medical conditions, including any of the following: Pregnancy, High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Acute or Chronic knee or back disorders, Conditions of the skeleton, muscles or nervous system, Osteoporosis. This does not necessarily exclude you from jumping, but we may require you to obtain a medical certificate approving your intention to participate.
• All clients are requested to arrive on site one hour prior to the booked jump time.
• Please note that all participants will be required to sign an indemnity form on the day of the activity.
• We will make every effort to ensure that you jump as close to the time you have booked as is possible. However, there are circumstances beyond our control that can arise that may delay jumping on any given day. If you arrive on time and we are unable to jump you, you will be given a voucher or rescheduled booking. Alternatively, we are prepared to give you refund less 10%.
• If you are unable to make your jump booking time, please call our office with your details and we will arrange for you to reschedule your jump(s).
• It is your responsibility to keep your booking reference / voucher confidential. We cannot be held liable for other people using your reference number to jump in your booking slot.
Telephone: +27 (0) 87 940 7474