Panthera Africa Sunset Visit (Stanford)
We are a true sanctuary where no cub petting, breeding or trading takes place.
Stanford is situated in the heart of the Cape Whale and White Shark Coast about 140km from Cape Town, and is easily reached by car (2 hours). You have the choice of two amazing yet very different routes:
• Route one: Mountain pass Follow the N2 from Cape Town to Somerset West Enjoy the Journey over Sir Lowry’s Pass, through Elgin Valley
• Route two: Ocean view Follow the N2 from Cape Town to Somerset West Turn off onto the R44 to Gordon’s Bay and follow the magnificent coastline road Both routes join up with the R43 that leads you towards and through Hermanus to Stanford. When entering Stanford make a left onto the R326 towards Caledon / Riviersonderend. Continue on the tar road for approximately 4km and make a right turn towards Papiesvlei. Continue on the gravel road for 3.5km till you see the Panthera Africa sign on your right. Drive 1.3km, through the neighbouring farm, and follow the signs to the entrance.
• We ask you kindly to arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit.
• Your passionate host will take you around to the big cat enclosures and tell you their heartfelt stories, and how they came to be at Panthera Africa. Enjoy the unique atmosphere as you observe and photograph the big cats at this enchanted time.
• Only 25 places available for this experience so book now to avoid disappointment.
• Trip Duration: 2 hrs.
• Operational Time:
o 17:30 from 22 September to 27 October
o 18:00 from 3 November to 23 February
o 17:30 from 2 March to 27 April
• Operational days: Saturdays from October to March, or by special arrangement. Weather dependent service.
• Minimum Persons: 1
• Only for people 16 years and older.
• If cancelled up to 30 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
• If cancelled up to 20 days before date of arrival, 25% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
• If cancelled up to 10 days before date of arrival, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
• If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Telephone: +27 (0) 87 940 7474