Snorkel with Seals + GoPro rental (Hout Bay)
Seal Snorkeling is one of Cape Town’s most popular adventure activities to do while you are visiting the Mother City.
We supply you with all the gear and take you by boat to Duiker Island / Hout Bay where there is a breeding colony of about 15 000 Cape Fur seals waiting to swim with you.
The duration of the Seal Snorkeling trip is about 2 and a half hours of which 1 hour will be spent in the water with the seals.
• Meetup Location inside Captain Jacks booking office in Hout Bay Harbour
• Gear Check and Wetsuit Fitting
• Short training session
• Let’s go snorkeling!
• Hot Drink and Snacks on the boat
*SAFETY FIRST. The trip is weather dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather.
See cancelation policy below.
• Don’t worry. There’s never been a shark spotted.
• Water temp varies from 10°C to 15°C
• The trip is weather dependent. Weather assessed on day as activity cannot be performed in dangerous or bad weather.
• Lifejackets provided
• If you are prone to motion sickness – we recommend you take motion sickness tablets before the trip
• Must sign waiver
• Cancellation by client within 48 hours 50% fee charged.
• Cancellation by client within 24 hours or no-show full fee charged.
• Cancellation by client prior 48 hours 10% admin fee charged.
If we cancel because of unsafe weather, we try to do that 24 hours before arrival. Full refund will be given, it will take -/+ 7 working days to complete.
Telephone: +27 (0) 87 940 7474