Walk and Wine Tour
Explore the “village of the oaks” listen to tales, and after lunch have a wine tour.
Get the best of what Stellenbosch has to offer by exploring the “village of the oaks” by foot with its shady oak avenues bordered by the water furrows of the Mill Stream. Admire the charm and harmony of the Cape Dutch Architecture and listen to tales about the colorful inhabitants of three centuries. Then after lunch join Wine Tours in Stellenbosch on a half day wine tour.
• This is a combination of 2 tours by 2 tour operators. The walking tour with Stellenbosch on Foot starts at 11:00 from the Tourism Office in Market Street and the wine tasting tour with Wine Tours in Stellenbosch starts at 14:00 from the Tourism Office in Market Street. Lunch is at own account in town.
• Stellenbosch is home of some of the best wines in the world and certainly one of the most beautiful towns in South Africa.
• What if buying postcards and taking the odd vineyard picture is just not enough? Wine Tours in Stellenbosch believes in the importance of real experiences … What could be better than sharing a glass of quality wine from the Stellenbosch region.
• We invite you to join Stellenbosch on Foot and Wine Tours in Stellenbosch to hear many more interesting facts and fables about the past and taste some of the best wines Stellenbosch has to offer.
• 90 min Historical walking tour of Stellenbosch with Stellenbosch on Foot.
• Half day wine tour with Wine Tours in Stellenbosch.
• Wine Tastings at 3 different wine farms (+/- 16 different wines).
• Cellar Door Tour.
• Transportation to/from starting location.
• Lunch in town.
• Purchases of a personal nature.
Telephone: +27 (0) 87 940 7474