Cycle with an e-bike through the picturesque Jonkershoek Valley and visit 2 wine farms and a coffee shop in the heart of town. Wine Farms are conveniently close to each other and linked with cycling track that makes cycling safe. Included in the tour is 2 wine tastings or one tasting and one coffee.
There is no better way to Explore the wine farms of South Africa and their mind blowing settings than on an E-bike! E-Bikes makes cycling from farm to farm effortless so you can enjoy your surroundings without building a sweat. Tours include wine tastings and snacks. E-Bikes are kitted out with leather wine saddle bags for easy shopping!
Wine Farms: Lanzerac & Stark-Conde
Distance: +- 15 km (feels like 3 km with an e-bike)
• Your Guide will assist you in understanding your e-bike as well as adjusting the seat post and handing out helmets.
• After departing from Stellenbosch Town you will follow our guide along the Eerste River and past some historic buildings.
• The track will take you into the Jonkershoiek Valley where we visit Lanzerac Wine Farm that is one of the oldest Wine Farns in the Country, dating back to 1692 as well as Stark-Conde.
• You are surrounded by nature and beauty all the way and cycling on the e-bikes enables you to soak up so much more.
• We spend 30 – 45 minutes at each wine farm giving you time to enjoy different wine flavours and also do some shopping.
Telephone: +27 (0) 87 940 7474