Cape Wine Tour
Traditonal Wine and Braai Experiece
Weekday tours will take place in the heart of the Cape Winelands as we visit the best wine farms in both Franschhoek and Stellenbosch.
Weekend tours will take place in the beautiful Constantia Wine Valley.
Central tour location: The Strangers Club Café-1 Braemar Road, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005
The tour starts at our central location at Green Point. On weekdays you will be driven to the Babylonstoren Wine Farm, have traditionoal South African lunch there as well as three wine tastings at the best farms in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch.
On weekend tours you are going to exlore the oldest wine-farm in the Southern Hemisphere, have tradtional South African lunch and also three wine tastings at award winning tasting rooms with additionaly live music and dj´s at the La Parada restaurant. In the evening you will be dropped off at Mojo Market.
• Length: Full day (9 hrs.)
• Starting Time: 10:00 hrs.
• Finishing Time: 19:30 hrs – 20:00 hrs
• Starting Point: Central tour location:The Strangers Club Café-1 Braemar Road, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005
• Finishing Point: Mojo Market
• Minimum People:This tour will only commence if 3 or more guests have booked
Phone/WhatsApp: +27 65 283 6028