Enjoy the tastes, sights and sounds of the Cape Winelands with our wine-tasting half day tour.
Tantalise your taste buds and enjoy a wine tasting at the most prestigious, award-winning wine farm of Stellenbosch. Enjoy wine tasting and cheese tasting while expanding your knowledge on some of the most unique wines in the world
Take a unique ride on the vintage-style wine tram in Franschhoek, passing through breath-taking views and beautiful vineyards – one of the best ways for you to explore the true beauty of Franschhoek
Attention wine lovers! Expand your palate and brush up on your wine knowledge on the Half day Winelands Tour. Enjoy a wine tasting at an award-winning wine farm, accompanied by a cheese assortment and a unique ride on the Franschhoek tram.
We head to the Stellenbosch winelands, only 45 minutes out of the city of Cape Town, which offers breathtaking sceneries that are entirely different to the Cape Peninsula. You will discover distinct grape varieties that grow in the area such as Shiraz, Chenin Blanc and the uniquely South African Pinotage. You will also learn about the Méthode Cap Classique developed in the area, that emulates and rivals the very best French champagnes. Stellenbosch is a small but vibrant town with a well-known university and various activities such a wine cellar tours and tastings, museums, galleries and strawberry picking. You will have the opportunity to purchase wines to take back home to enjoy the region’s divine vintages after your visit.
(*)Wine farm locations may differ depending on the day of the week or the time of the year.
• Length: Half Day (3.30 hrs.)
• Departure and return Time:
o Morning: Depart: 08:00 – 09:00 hrs., Return: 12:30 hrs.
o Afternoon: Depart: 13:00 – 14:00 hrs., Return: 17:30 hrs.
• Start/End Point: Pick up and drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town.
• Operational days: Monday to Sunday
• Minimum People: 1
• General information and conditions of carriage prices, routes, places of interest, destinations, hotels and restaurants are subject to availability and to change
• Tour departure and arrival are approximate
• German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
• All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
• All tours are subject to minimum number of passengers
• Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
• Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
For more information and to make a booking call us or send us an e-mail.
Phone/WhatsApp: +27 65 283 6028